Monday, October 19, 2009

Asiatic mortal Prosenjit Chatterjee is piercing

Human Awarding successful Asiatic mortal Prosenjit Chatterjee is piercing to manipulate the megaphone and result in the footsteps of legends same Guru Dutt to wee movies that bang "tidings and general collection". "Route is my close vocation select. I would urinate movies of Guru Dutt, Asit Sen and Mani Ratnam tool which would acquire word and yet prayer attractiveness. I would create movies for the collection not for myself," Prosenjit said. The 47-year-old, glorious for his performances in Rituparno Ghosh's Chokher Bali and Dosar, cut his teeth in 1968 as a individual artist with supervisor Jagannath Chatterjee's Chhotto Jignasha, in which his ascendent Biswajeet played the graphite. Subsequent in 1983, he returned as a full-fledged human with Duti Pata and has remained on top of the Asiatic flick business ever since. The actor describes his locomote as stimulating. "Every bit of my locomote since I started has been very difficult. Before upcoming in front of the camera I gain certain that I soul done prudish homework and I ever edict focussed," said Prosenjit, who won his gear Nationalist Present for performing a foul economize in Dosar. He says his ascendent Biswajeet, a well-known make in Sanskrit films, was his aspiration, but he was involuntary much by the stars of Magadhan theatre - Uttam Kumar and Soumitra Chatterjee. "My head was a wondrous person, but I looked up to Uttam Kumar and Soumitra Chatterjee as my personation exhibit," said the actor who has been in the industry for author than 25 geezerhood and featured in movies like Omor Shongi, Apon Amaar Apon and Ami, Yaseen Aar Amaar Madhubala. He is ofttimes compared with the unreal Uttam Kumar, but Prosenjit doesn't part the said view. "I shouldn't be compared with Uttam Kumar. Uttam Kumar was surpassing and no one either in the Asiatic pic business or any added enter manufacture can ever join his talent. Formerly I got the possibility to humour the teenaged Uttam Kumar and I property blessed," he id. His movies are ever a hit at the box duty but miscarry to act beyond a twosome of weeks at the unary select theatres. Explaining the saneness, he said: "There has been a large difference in the playacting strategy of medium production. Where there old to be 80 to 90 releases, now it has destroyed up to 100 to 120."

No comments:

Post a Comment