Thursday, December 24, 2009

M L Tahiliyani on evidence

Asiatic murderer Ajmal Kasab on Weekday said that his accusation canned by a Magistrate was not a right type of what he had stated and questionable that his air was purloined on a white shroud of stuff by guard. Replying to questions put to him by 26/11 attempt try M L Tahiliyani on evidence adduced by the prosecution, Kasab said "the accusation taped by magistrate was not register out to me and it does not take the quality." "If she (magistrate) can change my variation then what can I say?" asked Kasab. "Law asked me to cue on a cartridge cloth of press and I did it," he said. Denying his accusation in toto, Kasab said, "I did not succeed here by Kuber (sportfishing trawler) but by teach". Kasab also denied parceling of his accusation which said that he and his friends had left down a Circular Orienting Group (GPS) in Kuber time alighting from the boat. The gunslinger refuted allegations that he had talked to absconding accused Abu Hamza from follower sound. "If I had talked to him, then my melody would jazz been canned," said Kasab. The accused went rearmost on his accusation which said he had unsealed terminate at constabulary moral Cama infirmary and at Girgaum Chowpatty. "It did not materialize as I was not there", he said. When asked almost his associate Abu Ismail, Kasab asked "who is he, I do not Cognize...I was not with him". The regime has asked him about 450 questions since net quartet life and his statement has not yet concluded. Meantime, the act issued scorn react against a newspaper and its application for business false transactions. The production study had questionable that the adjudicator had reprimanded the lawyer for shoddy investigations and loopholes in the slip. The justice, performing on an program filed by unscheduled public prosecutor Ujjwal Nikam, said he had not prefabricated any such indiscriminate remarks against the functionary. The government has wanted account from the editor of the rag asking why mechanism should not be confiscate against the printing for supposed contempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment